Thursday, May 19, 2016

MIRACLE OF SK II : BASIC MEDIUM SET

Hi, beauty viewers I wanna give you a review but this time its not my review. Then who?? It's my sister review. I'm doing this because of joining SK-II Blogging Contest and very want to win, so let's pray *finger cross*. This story based on my sister experiences, there’s no additional from me that’s really pure my sister stories even tho I ever try FTE SK-II sample for once but I can't see the result in my face so better to interview my sister hehe. It begins after my sister gave birth a baby boy and her skin so dry, dull and the enemy of all most women in the earth is “blackheads and whiteheads’. She wonders what’s the best skincare routine for her to eliminate all these problems, then she found SK-II.


She tried SK-II : BASIC MEDIUM SET.

One package consists of Facial Treatment Gentle Cleansing cream, Facial Treatment Gentle Cleanser, Facial Treatment Clear Lotion, Facial Treatment Essence (This is the HOLY GRAIL) and she adding one more product is a Cellumination Deep Surge EX. A little story from me, I ever try Facial Treatment Gentle Cleansing cream and Facial Treatment Gentle Cleanser it works well on me and my skin looks so bright but after that my skin dry L I don't know if some of you experienced the same thing or this cleanser not perfect with me since my skin is normal-oily which I ever read in articles the best cleanser for normal-oily is cleansing oil. As I mentioned before that I ever try FTE SK-II sample which only 10ml and I can't see the result on my face (too bad) also the whole items its pricey for me who haven’t worked, so I stop it. Okay, go back to my sister stories.

Why my sister choose SK-II for her skincare routine? Simply, because she wants her skin likes Susan Bachtiar or Dominique Agisca Diyose. Looks, even those girls are old but skin so healthy, tight, moist, supple and clearly like crystal who doesn't want to have skin like that?? Also, SK-II contain natural ingredients, very safe for pregnant women and can be used with other products. Boys can use SK-II too!!

You can use Facial Treatment Gentle Cleansing cream and Facial Treatment Gentle Cleanser for double cleansing, Facial Treatment Clear Lotion as a toner then Facial Treatment Essence for brightening (I think) and last Cellumination Deep Surge EX for moisturizer. Many girls using FTE with different ways but mostly I found they pour the FTE in bottle spray then they can be using it without cotton pad, just spray where ever you are or soak the FTE in mask sheet. If you have a pimple you can pour FTE in cotton pad then put in a pimple then in the next day your pimple getting better or it's fade away J


My sister got very bright and health skin even her mother in law say “wow your skin very glowing, what product you use? Did you going to the doctor?” haha. She dont have a blog and very shy to proof it to you, i’m sorry can't put her photo hereMy sister have never bought from SK-II counter she usually bought from onlineshop which is very trusted, becareful if you want to buy online find trusted seller and have a good reputation. Also, there’s some product in full size use glass bottle becareful put in the safe place. 

So many review about the SK II with good result and better skin than before, so don't worry. You can search review by googling. If you wanna try SK II better you consult first with Beauty Advice of SK II or visit the counter in the nearest mall. For more information you can go through official website of SK-II.

(sorry if my grammar very bad and you confused to read it but I try so hard to writing this without google translate >.< hope you understand)

See you pals J

No comments:

Post a Comment